The appetite for digital communication in Pharma is growing. Physicians are interested in valuable information Pharma can provide, but increasingly through their preferred channels and at their convenience. At the same time, only 66% of HCPs are visited by reps, leaving 34% of unvisited HCPs with the potential to be reached through other innovative channels.
In this webinar we will discuss:
VP of Customer Engagement
Chief Technology Officer