As content marketing practices mature, pharma companies are looking for new ways to improve content performance, meet short time-frame requirements, and test new ideas and messaging.
Modular content creation, management, and configuration enable faster content time-to-market allowing pharma to meet HCPs’ information demands by leveraging content assets across multiple channels.
Together with Veeva, LEO pharma, Grunenthal and NovoNordisk we had an expert panel discussion on:
- Digital content challenges
- Aligning tactics with the multichannel strategy
- Repurposing existing content for the greatest reach and engagement
- Customer experience as a key differentiator
- Morten Kruse Sørensen, Global Director Multichannel Excellence and Operations, Novo Nordisk.
- Florent Edouard, SVP, Global Head of Commercial Excellence, Grünenthal Group.
- Huw Jenkins, Director, DAM Strategy, Veeva.
- Kasper Jerlang, Head of Global Digital Marketing and Engagement, LEO Pharma.
- Tor Kristensen, CTO, Anthill Agency
- Dominic Tyer, Creative and Editorial Director, pharmaphorum [moderator].