In joining Anthill Agency as an Account Manager, you will become part of a diverse and motivated team reporting to a Business Unit Director, gradually developing responsibility for your accounts and taking increasing ownership.
You will work across a wide range of digital formats including multichannel marketing, digital strategy, as well as website production and e-detailing development.
About the position
You will work with hands-on Project Management and Account Management having daily contact with clients, co-ordinate resource management and deliverables on your projects and leading your clients through the entire project lifecycle from supporting on the draft of the initial proposal to project finalisation and evaluation.
You are a driven, dedicated, and proactive individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for all things digital within pharma and marketing communications.
As an Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Checking day-to-day progress of projects and cases (in-house and clients) against project schedules
- Collaborate and liaise with Account Management colleagues for Development hours (Creative, Tech or Strategy) to stay on schedule, or to accommodate new/unplanned work
- Writing team briefs in a thought through and appropriately detailed way.
- Recording action points and decisions from client meetings
- Tracking projects vs the agreed scope
- Running the client dialogue independently on day-to-day basis
- Experience from the life sciences industry in an advantage
Skills & experience
You have worked in an agency before and got an interest in and experience from the Healthcare Industry.
It is important that you are driven and ambitious on behalf of our clients while being an inspiring team player. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- Demonstrates a clear passion for the digital environment
- Is entrepreneurial and commercially driven with a winner mentality and good interpersonal skills
- Organises own time to achieve deadlines and is able to keep numerous ‘balls in the air’, exercising judgement of what needs to be done how and when, when everything is urgent.
- Is detail oriented and works in a structured manner when it comes to your projects and deliverables and understands production and project processes, (what is involved, costs, timeframes, traffic/resource management)
- Clear communicator as well as honest and fair with your colleagues
- A good command of the English language is assumed
- Strong email communication skills and clear verbal communication both over the phone and in person
- A full-time employment
- An exciting position located at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterised by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism.
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices).
- Job start as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specialising in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technological excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s e-Detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
Send your CV and application as soon as possible. We will call in for job interviews as we receive relevant applications.